Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Our Small World.....

What can I say but the world is getting smaller, or do I need to lose that extra 20lbs as my News Years Resolution.....nah.
Over the last 6 years or so since social media has grabbed me by both feet and sucked me into the viral world, I have met some pretty amazing new people and got to know current friends  even better than before. My 1st experience with FB gave me the opportunity to reconnect with one of my oldest and dearest friends, a gentleman I might add who's family treated me like one of their own when I was growing up. Others I have connect with are from support groups with similar circumstances like mine, all of which I can now call friend's. We all have one thing in common, the love for life and to share experiences with each other via social media.

Well as everyone knows by now GMB is under my doggie care and how rude would I be without an update on day 3 of "G&B's Excellent Adventure". Well I can't believe how bad GMB snores at night, I tried to get 3 nose strips him so he would have a clear airway to breath but no luck, he just flicked them on the floor.

With the temp's getting warmer it looks like we can take G&B's Excellent Adventure on the road, so tomorrow we head back to my place for a couple of days. I just hope the loves of my life get along with GMB, yup Sparky, Jubilee, and Rory(the 3 Amigo's). Only time will tell and if I don't blog for a couple of days, it means GMB has gone off if diet and ate our cat.

Well as I sign off tonight, I just to send a special shout out to everyone who has made a difference in my life, no matter how big, small, good or bad.....for me it's all good, and lastly to the best family on the planet xxx

Introducing GMB....

No comments:

Post a Comment