Sunday, 12 January 2014

The Final Countdown....

Just like Europe's song "The Final Countdown", my last full day with GMB is upon me and  G&B Excellent Adventures will come to an end but will  live on in the cyber world for years to come.

I can't say it was a dream match  that I would have  conjured up but has actually turned out to be quit an interesting week in both our  lives. You see, GMB and I have a couple of things in common,  the most obvious.....we both snore and with the aid of nose strips we stopped leading people to believe we were hit with another round of frost-quakes.

 I also believe GMB  thinks himself quit the ladies man, especially when he rides shotgun and drools down the window and winks at the fine chica's  as we drive by. GMB also has this fine swagger as he walk's down the street. He believes the Bieb's is passé, and he is is the new kid on the block.

GMB has it made when it comes to his life style, "the kids" have set the bar high for all dogs of any shape and size and I have to give them credit because they love GMB. He has his own bed, with a matching duvet, pillow and yes red brings out the colour in his eyes nicely. The food that GMB is truly gourmet, top of the line to prevent flatulence but for the record, your dog still smells when he farts.

As the week draws to an end I must say I to am ready to home and be with my family, it has been a cold week and hard for me because not only do I miss my wife,  sons and  pets but I have a nagging cough and as hard as I try GMB still can't make a good cup of tea with lemon and honey. So with one more sleep, whether for me, the kids or my family everyone will be sleeping in their own beds tomorrow night with their loved ones.

So bye bye, and stay warm...



1 comment: