Monday, 6 January 2014
....and this my friends is Boudreau, our Grand-Dog.....
Well 2014 is 6 days in and I have the lovely honour to "dog sit" my son and his girlfriends beautiful dog, Boudreau, while they take a well deserved holiday. Boody as he is so apply named is a 4 year old British Bulldog with a personality of his own, and a snore that would make even Rob Ford proud. I'm not quite sure who rules the roost here but I can tell you one thing for sure when I kick the bucket I want to either come back as their dog or ours, both live the life of Riley. For the next week I will be writing about the exploits and antics of "G & B's" Excellent Adventure( this is in no way a rip-off of Bill & Teds, obviously Boody is way better looking then Keanu Reeves, and well for me George Carlin is in a better place). I look forward to this week, but to be honest I'm lucky I came when I did, because at our house the power went off and here if I can distinguish the difference between the furnace coming on and the noises Boody makes all is good. So until tomorrow, stay warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loving these posts are you telling me Boody shores louder than Andy McNee lol
ReplyDeleteHahaha wonderful news that you are a Grand-daddy lol.
ReplyDeleteI can see him sat on your lap ;)