Wednesday, 1 January 2014

2014 Year of the Horse

So 2014 is the year of the horse.  Well a horse is one of the few animals we have not yet had in our household.  But...there is still time!  I live in a house full of animal lovers.  In fact, over the holidays we added a new cat to our 'zoo'.  I must admit, as much as I was protesting, I have been missing having a feline in the house after we lost our cat of 18 years this past summer.

This is a funny time of year for me.    I love the Christmas and New Year holidays and as soon as they are done I start gearing up for my birthday.  My birthday is also the day that I was diagnosed with a serious heart condition called Dilated Cardiomyopathy.  Like the Grinch...my heart grew three sizes...but I think it took more than a day.

And so to distract me from the calendar, I thought I would start a blog.  It will give me something to do (besides facebook) and I plan to share some antidotes of my every day life. 

I hope you enjoy
Ho, ho, ho....away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment