Monday, 13 January 2014

Two hours later, you know where I was found...

The final chapter in G&B's Excellent Adventures is drawing to a close, and without no miscues I might add. GMB is a one of a kind dog, not like mine because they too are one of a kind. Each has there own quirky habits which is why I love them all so much......well at least for one of GMB's habits I don't and that's when the big guy farts he clears the room, and I mean clears the room.

This past week I was surprised GMB's desire to ride in the car because every car we passed when out for a walk he was ready to ride shotgun. He would stop dead in his tracks and walk to the passenger side for a date with destiny(and no not Destiny's Child, although I'm sure he would jump at the chance to drool on Beyoncé)

Now that the kids are almost home GMB is anxiously waiting by the front door to great them, he absolutely knows that with in the hour he will be greeted and hugged by the away team and for me I will be a distant memory of "the guy" who throw the chew toy and scratched his chin. It's been a fun week and  I too will remember the snoring, farting and getting kicked out of Tim Horton's even though I told them GMB was my seeing eye dog.

My own family have been stellar since I was gone, and I know that they missed me....oh god I hope they missed me, nah, they missed me. It will be a challenge for us because since I've been here our house has become a snore free zone, so for me I must assimilate( I hope you noticed the Star Trek references I thrown in during this blog) I look forward to going home, so until next time , stay warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment